View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 12:39 PM   #722
liquidarrow
Registered

Thumbs Up Just a few things

I have 3 things I would really like to suggest / hope for, but first a big THANK YOU for making a new one for snow leopard.
1) The main, most prominent piece of coral, is really unappealing to me. It's jagged and harsh and doesn't really suit "serene" at all. The last one had some great coral pieces. Is there a way to bring those back, or is there going to be a way to edit that out? If I could stop the pan action at a spot of my choosing then I could set one monitor to one side of it and the other to the other side so it's not visible.
2) The lighting adjustments are not an option. I am assuming that this is being worked on and just not ready yet. If not please add mine to the side of please do! The lighting set up gave it a dynamic depth that this does not have yet and really a large part of what gave it it's realistic quality and attractiveness.
3) Add one more to the let the starfish climb the walls tally! He had so much personality and I miss him/

I'm very glad about the new things coming that have been mentioned. I really missed this on my computer!
-S
liquidarrow is offline   Reply With Quote