Thread: Developer Notes
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 01:35 AM   #516
PaulsPics
Registered

Cool MY FACE BOOK NOW HAS A SECTION RE SS + IMAGES

Dear Jim,
ADVERTISING YOUR GEM OF A PROGRAM ------FOR FREE ------- BIG MARKET

I have recently been coerced into Joining Face book. This was through staff members of the Sydney Observatory.
Although a bit out of my depth due to my 'Old' age, it has a redeeming feature. One can list all your favorites, films, music etc. etc.
BUT I have noticed that a lot of recommended items can be obtained and advertised by Clicking on a link that is on the seller’s pages.
To this extent I notice many of the pages I have examined have a link button which simply adds the "whole Sellers web page” to ones own Face book rather than just putting in the URL name oneself.
Once the " advert " is there, I note that many others who are linked to me as Friends and post ‘like’ or comment or otherwise also ADD that Link to their pages, so you have a situation of snowballing or Pyramiding.
Since I am always extolling the virtues of your work, I am about to put in the URL and have just done so the long winded way by creating an album of images and my comments in my favorites (check out my pages under " Paul Shallow- Sydney Aust – facebook ” ) URL - and photo Albums under "Profile"

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?tid=1...00000392049635

I have just looked at Prolifics page there is no such 'Quick' link Button that I can see at all.
Surely this would be of great benefit to you as in ' Famam Extendere Factis" ( my old UK School Motto ). I will be leaving this on my pages until you either Prolific add such a link, or you advise that you would not prefer this .
Paul Shallow Sydney
Paul
PaulsPics is offline   Reply With Quote