View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 01:44 PM   #11
Socrates
Sage

Jim, the thing is that the program ignores my settings when I have three monitors on two cards. It tries to display on monitor 1 and 2 no matter what I set in the config. I don't know if that's the program or something in my setup.

I will say that my setup may need a new motherboard though. This one is assigning shared memory to both of my cards (which DO NOT need it) and it has no option to disable that. So with two cards in my machine it eats up twice as much memory (it's stealing 1.5 gigs just for that). That may be what is messing up the aquarium. It's also annoying that the motherboard keeps initializing the pci card first and the pcie card second. That doesn't even make sense and in the bios I have it set the opposite. So I'm thinking this mobo needs a new bios, but one doesn't exist so it may find it's way into the spare parts pile right quick.

But my main question before I even bother is if anyone has successfully run MA 3 on a setup with two cards and 3 or 4 monitors on those cards?
Bat rays? We don't need no stinking bat rays!
Socrates is offline   Reply With Quote