View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 01:01 AM   #8
Socrates
Sage

My Dream Aquarium is working across 2 monitors. It works on all three. DA just doesn't use the monitors the same way as MA from how it looks. I don't see a split view option under camera. It's just not there so I can't set it to try it. I don't have a license for DA so maybe some kind of feature that isn't available? The fish and all that show up just fine on all three monitors.

Dualview is a driver setting and they don't use that same setup for nvidia drivers in Windows 7 (or Vista). Their control panel, etc is completely different in Vista/7. Just to be clearer the Windows 7 "Extend" on this monitor setting is essntially the same thing though, and that is how it's set. Each monitor shows something different.

Bottom line is that MA3 does not display on the monitors I set it to display on. If I tell it 1, it displays on 1 and 2. If I tell it 3 only, it still displays on 1 & 2. If I tell it to do it the same on all monitors, it displays on 1 & 2. And all it displays is the flashing logo and faded out aquarium alternately.

If someone can tell me they have the MA working on 3 monitors and 2 cards, I'll be happy to believe it's my setup not handling it very well. I'm just hoping someone can confirm it's even possible to run it that way properly.
Bat rays? We don't need no stinking bat rays!
Socrates is offline   Reply With Quote