View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 09:31 AM   #9
cjmaddy
Registered

Socrates,
It is my sole intention to try to suggest what might be causing your two 22" monitors to not be displaying Dream Aquarium and MA3 spread correctly across two screens with fish swimming from one screen to the other.

In Dream Aquarium....
Is the background image across both monitors shown as one continuous scene, and do the fish swim from one monitor to the other? (As shown in the link I gave in my post #7).... If not then DA is not working as intended, ie, spread across the two screens.

Unfortunately I am unable to check the DA demo version, (because once I have the registered version installed, it is not possible to download/install the trial version. - I have tried to, on two different machines!). So I am unable to confirm if 'Split View' is available or not. But I can confirm that 'Split View' is not available unless there are two monitors correctly set-up for dual monitor display.

In Marine Aquarium 3.....
I have no problems getting MA3 working correctly spread across two screens with fish swimming from one screen to the other. - But only in Full-Screen mode! - The problems with Windowed Mode across two screens have been well documented elsewhere..... Until Jim has the time to develop MA3 on a dual monitor set-up, a resolution to those problems would appear to have to wait.

Ralph has had some 2 monitor problems, but if I remember correctly those were to do with starting a second instance of windowed mode. -
Similar 2 and 3 monitor problem have reported, but I think most had a common denominator of Windows 7. - So I can not comment on those.
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote