View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 10:57 AM   #31
CheriePie
Registered

Originally posted by Jim Sachs:
As far as how the casual user will interact with the program, it will be the same as it's always been - they'll download it, set it as their screensaver, and never touch it again. They'll never know about clocks, logos, or any of the other features. They'll enjoy if for years, and it won't give them any trouble. They will impress their friends with it, telling them that it's the best $19.95 they've ever spent on their computer. Maybe some day their computer-nerd nephew might notice that it's an old version, and download an update for them.  
Teehee, well they might if they saw the clock on my own display.
I hear ya though. Don't necessarily agree it's the best way to handle it but you're the boss! :P

But based on what you're saying, you do think I should let my girlfriend buy the 3.0 beta version now, knowing she's never gonna come to this forum to participate or anything? And knowing that if something doesn't work right, she's not going to report it here. But at least since she knows I have it, she'd probably tell me about it anyway and then I could report it if it's something unique.

For that matter, I suppose I could actually be her personal "update alert" when 3.0 is final. *ding* your software is ready now. LOL

Originally posted by harris:
CheriePie; Fantastic looking Avatar, did you design it?  
Thanks but no, it's something I found on the web awhile back and saved in my pictures/avatars folder. The original artist is Michael McGloin. (I had the last name in the filename so I googled it.)
(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•♥.•´*.¸.•´*
`*.¸.*´♥ CheriePie )O( ♥
reviewsblogtwitter
CheriePie is offline   Reply With Quote