View Single Post
Old 03-12-2004, 10:54 AM   #1
edaniels
Goldfish Aquarium Developer

The artist finally speaks up...

This is my first post; be gentle.

I just thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself to you all... I'm the guy who created all the artwork and animation for the Goldfish Aquarium.

I've known Reichart and Jim Sachs for about 16 years, but have spent most of that time in the world of movie animation, rather than computer software & games. So this is kind of an unfamiliar world to me, and reading your discussions has been extremely helpful... as well as entertaining.

I was going to ask you all to give me feedback as to what would most improve the program, but then I realized you've been doing that for months. So instead, I'll just say THANK YOU so very much for all the comments so far; the compliments as well as the criticisms. Keep 'em coming! (Especially the criticisms.)

I'll try to check in on this board every day or so... So feel free to comment, vent, complain, ask questions, or whatever, at me. And though I can't guarantee that my responses will be as witty and elegant as Jim's, I can guarantee that they'll be spelled better than Reichart's.

--Eric Daniels
(aka Dan E. Schneider)

(P.S. Kudos to Feldon for maintaining what has to be the friendliest, most supportive corner of the entire web!)
edaniels is offline   Reply With Quote