View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 03:18 PM   #49
drfish
the Doc

Well, I'm home for the weekend now, so I can't look at it again until Monday. but the system is a PIII 650 with one AGP and 2 PCI Matrox G450s. All three video cards have dual monitor output. The AGP card controls only the middle monitor, while the PCI cards control the other 4 (two on each side, one card for the left and the other for the right). The computer is running XP Prof. and is using the latest drivers from Matrox's site.

The system as it is works just the way it's supposed to, you can run your cursor all the way from the right to the left across all five monitors. The built in windows screen savers use all five screens as well. The computer is also running Ultramon 2.4 but that shouldn't have any effect on the aquarium. I have not changed any of the video card settings except for enabling the secondary monitor on the PCI cards. The "black" box was not checked on any of the screens. I didnt have much time so basically all I did was change the animorphic factor to .2 and got the super squished image on the middle screen. All five monitors did however show up on the drop down menu.

Theoretically, what should the settings be to make this work??? I'll try them first thing Monday morning!
I don't watch commercials.
drfish is offline   Reply With Quote