View Single Post
Old 07-08-2003, 06:07 PM   #23
Wizwad
Only me...

Originally posted by cjmaddy
That, as you say, is your opinion. On this occasion I will have to disagree with you strongly. Bar not being 3D, - EVERYTHING else in v1.1wide is so far ahead of all the others, that there is nothing else to say ....... IMO!

Even in 2D, that coral is "absolutely and most magnificently fabulous!!!!!" ......
That is a dead coral! It is no more! If it wasn't glued to the tank it would be pushing up the seaweed! Or something like that.

It's a nice background, I'll admit. OK, I'll even go so far as to say it's a really, REALLY nice background. But it's static. Except for the bubbles. And those superb fish just go back and forth, forth and back. Sorry, I mean right and left, left and right. They definitely and most decidedly don't swim forward or back because of that two plane limitation currently inherent in the MA. So the fish are a little bit wasted.

I feel very disloyal for currently preferring the GA. Honestly, I didn't expect to! Really! That's just the way it's turned out. For now. If it helps, I think Moby is really horrid! Looks like something out of a horror film. Forget Piranhas, now there's Mobies!

(But anyway, was still a good way to stir things up and yet be nice about it, wasn't it! )
Mark
-----------
Intel i7 12700K | Aorus Z690 Pro | Corsair DDR5 5600 32GB | Asus Dual RTX3060ti 6GB v2 Mini OC | Corsair RM850 Gold PSU | 1TB NVMe M.2 WD Black SN850 | 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD | Corsair Airflow 5000D Case | HP 32QHD 4K Monitor | Windows 11 x64 Professional
Wizwad is offline   Reply With Quote