View Single Post
Old 07-08-2003, 07:46 PM   #24
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

Well my .02 follows along the standard lines, and I guess everyone knows where they are. I found this site right before Christmas many many years ago, in a galaxy far far away.......... wait, no thats the wrong story. Hrmph.

I have been envolved in one way or the other in this forum almost since its inception. I first watched and read about SS for several weeks and finally posted. After that, I promptly mailed Jim my $$$ directly to his house I was so impressed with his work. After several more months Morgan asked me if I would mind lending a hand and assume the mantle of Administrator. After careful consideration, and even though this is Morgan's forum I sought and received Jim's approval, and with that conformation in hand I accepted.

I have talked with Jim for several years now and watched his progress and dedication over that time span. Throughout all the ups and downs, and there have been several, through the days and weeks where he worked 16-20 hours a day to solve some minor problem that someone else might not have even noticed, during the times when he has had to discard weeks worth of work because it didn't suit his idea of what the SS "could be", I have applauded his dedication, and I have waited sometimes as impatiently as everyone else here, but I have never been disappointed with what he has felt "fit to release". Sometimes he returns later to "polish up" some items, but he has so far stuck to his original goals and done his absolute best to supply the most realistic saver available. Now I am not saying that he is perfect, no one is, but after being here for this long I can honestly say that he does his dead level best to produce and maintain his original promises. In this day and age, that is something I applaud.

MA is #1 to me for those and many other reasons.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote