View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 01:10 AM   #87
Tiny Turtle
is pleased

27 Highscores

Then again, the idea of an Bonsai is to look like a real tree only much smaller which makes 'em fascinating. When you insert a small tree there it doesn't look as "real" as you couldn't tell the scale properly. It'll just be a cut-in tree next to the tank. Think of ot like this. Wouldn't it be amazing (in real life) with a cat only a third of its regular size. I think it would be super cute. Now imagine inserting that cat sitting next to the bowl. The only thing achieved would be making the bowl and goldfish look thrice as big. No fun at all.

Picture Frame is better
Thanks to Morgan, Tiny Snapshots is up and running again with "Tiny Järvafält" as the latest addition – Go have a look and tell me what you think.

"We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.
I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says,
'Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
" /Robert Oppenheimer on witnessing the first thermonuclear detonation in history.
Tiny Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote