View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 09:58 PM   #242
Ralph
Retired

1 Highscore

MAquarium2_6.exe stopped working ???

I was going to play with the logo import thing but.... all of a sudden MAquarium2_6 will not load...

It tries.. the screen goes black.. I hear bubbles but then.. it gives up and I am returned to my regular screen...

Very strange.... All my other SS screen savers still work.. MarineAquarium2MD; Goldfish2; SHARKS2.. I did change my ATI video drivers but I am quite sure it all was still working since then..

Now... to add to the mystery.. I have a second computer.. it has never seen a SS Screensaver.. So I download the latest copy from http://download.serenescreen.com/////MAquarium2_6.exe.. install it and registar same.. open it a few times.. works just fine.. copy my logo files into the folder and same thing... will not run....

Then... clever man that I am.. found that the "mere presence" of a file with the extension "PNG' in the folder C:\Program Files\SereneScreen\Marine Aquarium 2.6 will cause the SS NOT to run...

So what kind of a bug is that?? I thought the PNG file type made for a better logo..
Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote