View Single Post
Old 02-21-2002, 12:19 PM   #96
Prolific-Matt
Developer

It saddens me that the most loyal of Fish customers, those who purchased the aquarium in it's earliest days, are the ones who are having the hardest time getting new keycodes.

If you are not in the database, then we need to confirm your purchase. This can be as simple as giving us the Billing Address on the credit card you used, along with the email address you registered under.

This info should be sent to service@serenescreen.com. They can use this information to get you your new Key Code.

I am sure you all agree with our stance on not giving the upgrade to customers who did not pay for the original Aquarium. Ideas are welcome, if you have a better way to confrim users.

If you are trying to get a new Key Code and have not received an answer back from Service within 48 hours, email me at Matt@Prolific.com and I will see that your request is taken care of personally. Please include a copy of your original service request email, and only contact me if Customer Service has taken over 48 hours to resolve your issue.

95% of the service email we get is handled within 24 hours, so please be patient.
-Matt Miller
Prolific-Matt is offline   Reply With Quote