View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 07:07 PM   #109
Dale
Banned

Originally posted by Edgar:
I must have missed this in our previous conversations in troubleshooting this.
If this fixes the problem then the workaround already exist and there is nothing else I can do. I thought the problem still existed even after that was unchecked.

We also have Carousel as a solution.

Dale, I appreciate all your help and I suggest not to uninstall Intellipoint unless you are having other problems with other software.  
Re: the previous discussion, see stuff around 5-23-2005 and 5-24-2005 between pac722 and AudenTech. Also see posting around 11-07-2005 by FerdFerd.

Re: disabling exit on mouse move being a workaround. Personal opinion - that's not acceptable (and particularly not acceptable for a long time). Personal opinion: a screensaver that won't exit when I move the mouse is just not worth having. As you point out, using Carousel is a decent workaround for those of us who know about it.

And no, I'm not having problems with any other software - so per your suggestion I won't try uninstalling Intellipoint.

Re: the underlying problem. I believe you implied that you could probably fix it in MA2.6 if it would not require going to a new version of DirectX. [Please correct me if I'm wrong about that]. Now that you suspect it's related to mouse drivers, what's the prognosis?
Dale is offline   Reply With Quote