View Single Post
Old 04-09-2003, 11:11 AM   #63
Mountainmaster
Liopleurodon

memilm, does it go into windowed mode at all? 1 second is probably too low on most systems. This is what I wrote in the readme:
Windowed mode: Launches the aquarium and sets it to windowed mode. To use this option you must first determine the time it takes the aquarium to launch. Then set the timer using the dropdown-list. Make sure it is set slightly higher than the aquarium's launchtime.
If you set the windowed mode timer lower than the MA2's launchtime Fish Picker sees MA2 is not running and stops its actions.
Can you tell me where I can found and read those saved configuration files?
They are in the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FishPicker
I click Apply and these became black, but by starting the picker again are red coloured again
If you have been running MA2 in the meantime MA2 has changed those settings. That is obvious of course for the starfish, because it moves a little all the time. But I noticed sometimes the lighting also changes from the values set by Fish Picker although it is not set to automatic. The change is so subtle that you won't see it, but Fish Picker notices that it is different and therefore shows the text in red. MA1.1 didn't do that.
Mountainmaster is offline   Reply With Quote