View Single Post
Old 10-02-2003, 08:31 PM   #2
Pushwall
Fellow Twang

0.9 (6260) 2003-10-2

I noticed a small bug in the UI of this version. It has to do with the "Don't duplicate random choices" box on the Fish tab. If I'm on a specific fish tank and push spacebar to pullup the Settings screen, the "Don't duplicate random choices" box shows the correct setting for that tank. However if I stay in the Settings screen and then go to the Settings tab to select any other tank, and then select the Fish tab to look at the "Don't duplicate random choices" box for the newly selected tank, that box will ALWAYS show the setting for the first tank I was on even though the newly selected tank has a different setting.

For example, say I know I have set the "Don't duplicate random choices" box to on (with an "x") for the Pond tank, and have set "Don't duplicate choices" box to off (blank) for the Rocks Only tank. Now if I'm viewing the Rocks Only tank, hit the spacebar to pull up the Settings screen, the "Don't duplicate random choices" box will show correctly with a blank. If I stay in the Settings screen and go to the Settings tab and select the Pond tank, and then go back to the Fish tab, the "Don't duplicate choices" box will incorrectly show a blank even though there should be an "x" in the box for the Pond tank.

Hopefully you know what I'm talking about here. If not, let me know.
Pushwall is offline   Reply With Quote