Thread: AMAZING!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2002, 04:18 PM   #2
Unregistered

Thumbs Down

I just wanted to add a heartfelt second to the previous post for developing this for the Mac community! I switched "BACK" to Mac this year after OS X and a few critical apps came available and would NEVER consider going back to XP Pro! In fact, my Vaio hasn't even been turned on in over eight weeks now. Computing is once again enjoyable thanks to Apple!

However I must admit to having purchased the XP add on package "PLUS" (which just so happend to not even run on my Vaio Slimtop because it had too little v-ram) just so I could have YOUR screen saver. But as soon as I saw it was available for my G4Cube "today", I bought it without a second thought. It's everything I had hoped it would be and more so. Simply stunning on the 17" flat panel Apple digital display!!!

Thanks again and keep up the great work! I think I speak for most when I state that the Mac community appreciates it and your including them in your efforts.

Ditch

P.S. If anyone is interested in an unused copy still in the box of "Plus" for XP cheap (which includes the Aquarium software, just let me know.