View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 01:56 PM   #1
maxieellis
Registered

hello ......and my fish wont work.....help!

Hi everyone...maxie will do by the way.......heres the trouble. Old mother here got Marine Aquarium 2.0 os9/osx for Christmas. Ok.....its installed. I did sooooooo read the "read me" file.....and still I have trouble. I have windows 98 se (is that the trouble sys req.....says 98...not se) I have a GForce 6200LE vid card......and a p4 1600 hz computer. Here is the problem: Regardless of the setting.......16bit or 32 I still get the same look. The fish I can see........but really the only colors are black and white......(highlighs) the ocean floor.....is same but also a very very light pink and in a couple of areas....and very light....peachie color. I use the arrow keys to adjust light......its either brighter or right down to silloette?????!!!! I can not get it to display........like the pictures in here.........what up????????????? Anyone...?!!!!!!!!

My daughter loves totally loves fish..........I am not giving up hope yet.....but this was to be something.....the poor kid asked for and FINALLY got (mommy too) but both computers have the same issues.........????????

Thanks in advance.....I really need some help....I am sure its something soooooooo simple....just havent discoved what it is yet.

Old Maxie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!