View Single Post
Old 02-21-2002, 05:31 PM   #481
Swede
Registered

Cool Mandarine fish...

Hi Jim! I'm impressed with your work in presenting this wonderful world for us. No fishes or corals gets captured or harvested to be transported half across the globe. You make this hobby attainable for all, and at the same time you save a life or two.

I had in my aquarium the mandarine fish, and I read somewhere on this site that this fish might be introduced in the serenescreen later. I wonder how the fish will behave, when you give him life.

My mandarine hovered quite close to the rocks snapping for shrimps, propelling himself upp and down the rockwall. He was rarely seen swimming in the open waters... He was my favourite and I would like to see a similare behaviour in your mandarine. Will that even be possible?!

An other thing is about the water surface of the aquarium... or added depth. In a real tank we are quite limited, but here in this world of wonders... maybe? Reflections and real depth could give a more real look to the aquarium, something all aquarists strive for... A piece of nature in your livingroom.
4x / F C Am G F C Am G //
Chorus: 3x /F C Am G F C Am G//

Last edited by Swede; 02-22-2002 at 06:46 AM.
Swede is offline   Reply With Quote