View Single Post
Old 05-16-2002, 11:09 AM   #16
cjmaddy
Registered

After reading both Jim's and hpman77's posts, and having been fascinated by some of the episodes of the x-files, I am tempted to ask for more of their experiences. As we say in the north of England - "There's nowt funnier then folk" (which could probably also apply to retirees in Florida ? .... Have I guessed right Jim ? - you don't have to answer that!)
And yes you are right apollo, we should all be classed equal, - no offence taken though, I was just puzzled why anyone should wonder who we are! - One of my other interests, outside of Computers, Web Design, Hi-Fi, Conifers, Photography, etc. etc. is Horse Riding. When I first started about 15 years ago, one of the first things to impress me was the way that both sexes and all ages were classed equally - it was you against the horse! The horse doesn't care how old you are, or what sex you are, if you don't do it right - you're off!

Now all we need is to find the other 2 (60+'s)

In an attempt to return to this forum's main subject, throughout the 60's and 70's I kept a fresh water tropical aquarium, so you can imagine Jim, that I am greatly looking forward to your next, and hopefully soon, masterpiece.

Keep up the great work!
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote