View Single Post
Old 02-27-2004, 06:13 AM   #49
bugsymcd24
PC Professional

Embarassed something else

a couple other things that could be applied all the aquariums now and in the future:

1. when you go to windowed mode, there should be an option to remove the window frame and just leave the aquarium. I have this option in my tv card software, when I am not in full screen, I can go to a windowed mode that looks somewhat like a tv set, but if I right click on the picture, the frame goes away and just leaves the tv picture running and it is still resizeable by dragging the corners. this would be an awesome option for those like myself who like to leave the aquariums running while we work.

which kinda leads to number 2.

2. would it be possible to run the aquarium as the wall paper... I know there are programs out there that allow screen savers to be run as wall paper..animated background.. but they have never let serene screen run that way for some reason... but that would also be a nifty option to be able to work on top of the running aquarium.

not real sure of the pain this would cause to create this but they would be great options...
bugsymcd24 is offline   Reply With Quote