View Single Post
Old 03-09-2003, 12:45 AM   #74
Digital Lungfish
Obey the toad!

This one looks EXACTLY like the ones in my local aquarium
shop.
I do know a fair bit about fish species both fresh and salt, present day, and especially prehistoric, but I don't obviously know everything and I'll be the first one to admit it. The Picasso happens to be a fish I've only seen once and it was an adult, so I had nothing to compare yours to beyond that. Just for the record Jim, I didn't think your artwork was suffering since that's almost never the case, I'm just commenting on the natural appearance of the Picasso which is rather plain and doesn't catch the eye like other more colorful species do. But like you guys said, to each their own.
so what is wrong with this poll?
Nothing is wrong with the poll Reichart, nothing at all. I was just suggesting an alternative method for polling that "might" yield more specific results. To me a poll that asks "Which fish do you like the most?" or "Which fish do you like the least?" doesn't tell the software developer "why" they do or don't like those fish. I was only offering up an idea to consider, not trying to knock anyones efforts by using polls. I think you and Jim are both to be commended for the work you've done past, present, and for what's yet to come.

As for paying $5 for MA 2.0, count me in, it's only fair.

P.S. Jim,
Since we're on the topic of fish improvements, did you ever manage to fix the open yellow mouth problem that the Regal Tang has been suffering from since it was born?

Oh and one other thing, did I hear right in another post that you guys are no longer using the Wish List? Or do you mean that you plan to create more fish than just those on the Wish List?
Steve
www.tron-sector.com - www.badcartridge.com - www.classicgaming.com - www.dinofish.com
Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday...

Last edited by Digital Lungfish; 03-09-2003 at 01:09 AM.
Digital Lungfish is offline   Reply With Quote