View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 12:03 AM   #45
jroseone
Registered

Unhappy This is a copy of the e-mail I sent

I do not think it is fair that you charged me $5.95 for the Goldfish update and $9.95 for the Marine Aquarium update, when I paid full price and own all of your screen savers

Including Terrors of the deep. Why are you charging your loyal existing customers for these up grades when a new customer can purchase the current versions for the

Same price I paid for the original versions and now have to pay more extra money to get what a new guy can get for less because they do not own older versions and can

Get the new version with out buying the upgrade. I feel this is bad business and it definitely leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Further more it is just not fair for you to take

Advantage of your fan base you should offer the upgrades for free and use them as a selling point to get new customers, not turn off your original ones. I think you’ll make

More money buy keeping your cliental happy and selling them new products not by raping them on the ones they already paid for once and offering it for less to new

People. Many people will end up not purchasing your new products because they know they will just have to keep paying for it over and over again to keep it current.

I for one will have a hard time spending more money with you or recommending any one to buy your products in the future.

jroseone is offline   Reply With Quote