View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 05:12 AM   #46
Z3210
Registered

Exclamation LOL

After reading a post by Jim Sachs in regards to a 2.6 prob with MAC INSIGHT? LOL I love the Marine Aquarium and it is by far my favorite. I was hooked from the beginning and quickly purchased online. Somewhere along the line though I lost the key code and versions later it doesn't matter any longer because free upgrades got lost somewhere... Probally in the same place my keycode whispered off to. Oh well. I gave up and continue to wait for that version we were all given a glimpse of within our imaginations. The one where the background corals etc would come to life. The one where the idea to fuel the ank and keep it truly alive and growing was thru creature packs... 3 or 4 fish and an extra bonus or two??? Now those would cost and understandably so. I think I gave my part to dream Jim had... Maybe? I suppose I imagined a team of top notch 3D artist all working together to create the ongoing creature packs. Maybe even doing them for a freshwater tank as well. Greed and money is a strange thing. I will not spend another 20 or 30 on the tank. And then another 10 and on and on. Some of us do live by a budget. Hell! I think at that point I will go out and get myself a real starter salt water aquarium. Don't get me wrong Jim. I understand you are an artist and I have been with you from years ago when you released saucer attack for the C64 and that was a long time ago. Thru the years you have continued to amaze us with your abilities with PC art.

So whats the deal with the next real significant upgrade to the aquarium? Something that would give me pause to consider spending more money on the tank. I mean it's gotta be this year because if it's not then I am ready to accept that as good as the aqurium is, maybe there is another that is better. One that took off where this one dared dream and beyond. Things change!!! Wether its the Aqarium or something else, I look forward to hearing of your future project releases. Snapshots of work in progress would keep many going. Fish... Tank... The tapping on the monitor always sounded so awesome. Hope Prolific figure it's out before an amazing product fades away. Later All!

Z3210 is offline   Reply With Quote