Thread: Aquarium Hacked
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2002, 09:31 PM   #20
Ralph
Retired

1 Highscore

While hoping for an announcement regarding version 1.1 have been reading a lot of these posts. This seems to be a very good and intersting forum. But to add my 2 cents to the "Aquarium hacked" thread.

I found this screen saver from a link in a *.nfo file that was included with a Key-Gen. I had previously heard about a "very" good screen saver from Sach. Tried to find the his site but http://www.sach.com/ seems to be a hospital.

With the KG I was able to check out the deluxe version at my leisure. Absolutely enthralling this piece of work from Jim Sach. Having done some diving and wishing I had the space for an aquarium I just love this display.

So why am I telling all this.... Because I have since purchased this screen saver. It is an excellent program and absolutely worth purchasing. Not all software is, my previous aquarium screensaver "AquaSupreme" would freeze my machine under some conditions.

Would I have been impressed enough with just 3 fish in the "demo" version.... can't say. But I can say that with the opertunity to have seen the real thing I purchased, and am eagerly waiting for the additions.
Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote