View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 09:55 PM   #23
Jeremy
Registered

Hello Jim:

As per usual, the artist has always made and always will make much less than the business people involved in any artistic project. Unfortunately I know from having been involved in the music business since I was thirteen years old; www.billyjoeconor.com. That's me. I have written songs ever since then, under several names, and most of the money has gone to the business people involved. Somehow, they can always justify where it all goes, into promotion, never into lining their pockets; anything to keep it away from the artists who do the creative work.
The very best of luck to you in finishing all construction of your home. It looks beautiful. I took a good look at the images on your website. May you enjoy many happy years in it.

Hi Feldon34:

Looks like all the work you've put into this website has been and is a labour of love. I admire you for having done it and for continuing to do simply because you obviously love the aquariums. I do also. I couldn't think of a better reason for doing anything; that's why I always write songs, because I love to write them. It makes me happy, and hopefully it does the same for those who hear them.
Thank you for the explanations in your post. Although users are not posting as much as they did, I see there are many browsers; 52 right now! Thank you also for configuring the search engine as you explained.

Regards,

Billy Joe Conor

Jeremy (user name)
Jeremy

Last edited by Jeremy; 02-15-2016 at 01:10 AM.
Jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote