View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 05:31 PM   #4
CheriePie
Registered

Originally posted by Edgar:
When you start it manually, is it also in fullscreen mode or window mode?  
Fullscreen in both instances.
I'll often switch to windows mode if I'm actively working in another window and want to watch the fish in a corner of my desktop, but even in those cases, whether full screen or window, when started manually, it's always been the 110 fps.

Jim, okay, well I'm not too concerned about it not going into sleep mode. Since I know it's supposed to, I'll look at other reasons or other things I might've installed around that time. I think I put a bluetooth module in a week or so before I started playing around with MA so that could be the cause as well. On the other hand, if you'd told me that yeah you've seen this a lot and it's not been worked on yet (going into sleep) I wouldn't bother investigating other avenues since I have to play the time juggling game. (So much to do, but not enough hours in the day! LOL)

Edgar, I'll try to catch it sometime at the very beginning of the screensaver kicking in and check the frame rate. This was after it had run all night so perhaps it more had something to do with it running for 6-8 hours in kicking down the frame rate.

Thanks for the replies guys!
CheriePie is offline   Reply With Quote