Thread: Bug: Awaiting Feedback Multi Screen problem : picture moved
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 04:11 PM   #18
ESHIREY
Smilie Dragon

Boy I missed this one. Did you try going into the screen saver settings and setting the settings there for your monitor? The reason I ask is because I just set mine (at first) in the program settings to do it and I had the same problem. When I went to the screen saver settings I set my res. there and everything worked just fine.

You could also try surround setting with those 3 monitors. The program looks great on it and I have no stretching. I had mine set to surround and then I just set my programs as if they each had there own screen and it would keep the settings. I guess it's really up to you. But like they said it does work with 3 screens.

I just changed from my 32" to an Alienware 23". The picture is super but I had to get used to a much smaller screen. Also if it helps you can try Ultra-Mon. I have it and it works great with windows 7. You can use all kinds of wallpaper that is made for surround. Cliff and others have posted great panoramic pictures and they look great on 3 or more screens. Right now I have 5. I am working on having 6. Soon.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
ESHIREY is offline   Reply With Quote