View Single Post
Old 07-20-2004, 05:46 AM   #18
Jav400
Administrator

22 Highscores

Since I ran a real saltwater tank for a number of years and liked it I was looking for something that would do justice to the environment and show the fish better than the lousy looking screensavers at the time. I wanted to find one and give it to myself for a Christmas present and stumbled on a fresh looking site that was exactly what I wanted. I got the file and promptly sent Jim a check at the time and waited for my email to arrive. I then joined up, studied everything I could find about the aquarium, and started trying to help people out with questions and problems. Not long after, Morgan contacted me and started telling me to type things into my browser and showing me all sorts of screens and settings ( which confused me to no end at the time ) and told me he was going out of town for a vacation ( to a swamp no less ) and he needed someone to watch everything, congratulations I was now an administrator. With Jim's approval, and careful instruction from Morgan, I have been on this site every day since, almost 1300 days ago.
Jav400 is offline   Reply With Quote