View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 03:48 PM   #911
broderp
Registered

I think as a screen saver, this is simply the best. Had I known about the issues with delvelopement and rolyalties etc. I would have bought 2.6 from here to maximize Jim cut of the $$ I bought my upgrade thru this web site.

I have seen a few other screen savers and although they newer, have more bells and whistles, they don't hold a candle to MA3.

The competition usually are resource hogs. MA3 runs perfect on my ASUS netbook with Atom processor. I probably couldn't even load 1/2 the others. Win for MA3.

I don't believe a screen saver should be a game like some of the other savers out there. Why do I need to feed the fish? Why do I need to interact with the environment? Its a screen saver, not a video game. A fish tank is made to be looked at and admired, not swam thru IMO. Win for MA3.

My only disapointment is that it seems to be a one man show, and developement is slow. I'd love to have this level of screen saver for the sharks and a few other screen savers.

Jim you're awesome, and so are those who have been helping you along the way. This is the best sreen saver. Period.
broderp is offline   Reply With Quote