View Single Post
Old 04-07-2003, 05:10 PM   #57
Digital Lungfish
Obey the toad!

I've never seen the 2 vertices that make up the Imperator Angel's forehead so pronounced before.
Well, truth be it told, the screenshot you see above isn't from my system (although it's identical to what I see on my PC and my wife's), I just got lazy and copied the one you posted here SereneScreen News

watched intently with my reading specs on. Now it has been mentioned yes, there is at odd moments a bit of a ridge on that forehead
Key words here are "reading specs", if he can see it and he wears glasses, then I know I'm not blind!

I do not see a problem really , Serene Screen is for relaxed , sit back , take 5 from work . In that contex one will not notice that momentary difference
You'll have to forgive me, PaulsPics. I used to work in the software development industry, so old habits die hard. I'm always looking for defects and problems in new software, especially software that's still in development (beta). I'm not trying to pick apart the product or complain, if anything I'm only trying to point out things that I feel could be improved. "If" the developers agree with what I point out, then I'm sure they'll make the changes, if not, then no biggie. That's also a byproduct of this forum. Even though Morgan designed it to be a fan site, it sort of took on a life all it's own and now the forum members also happen to be beta testers for the developers. So expect to see others besides myself comment on what they see in the MA.
Steve
www.tron-sector.com - www.badcartridge.com - www.classicgaming.com - www.dinofish.com
Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday...

Last edited by Digital Lungfish; 04-08-2003 at 12:14 AM.
Digital Lungfish is offline   Reply With Quote