View Single Post
Old 03-25-2003, 09:17 AM   #96
top_Cat
Registered

I believe previously you were placing PC Games and Goldfish under the same umbrella as "This on the other hand is entertainment." but if you want to make a separation now then that is fine. I don't completely agree with it, I would stand by the original statement that they are both "entertainment".

I would agree that people will be VERY happy with the product that you will produce (I have seen the screenshots and it looks fantastic…. “fine art” would be a good comparison). I just hold the view that to get the maximum out of your product allowing end-users to participate in its growth would be a wiser course of action. By building a network of “enthusiasts” that are continually adding more choices and content (free) for your users, you will be in a position where none of your competitors will be able to match you.

Again the choices are always up to you, I appreciate the forum and you taking the time to answer some of the questions. Probably a best time to end this debate before it takes over the whole thread

Thanks
Top Cat
top_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote