View Single Post
Old 03-08-2004, 05:48 AM   #18
drfish
the Doc

Here's*** the link to the section of the show with the aquarium. Morgan, it's hosted on the file space my email provider gives me so if you could get to this quickly and post in on this site that'd be great as I only have 250MB of bandwidth... And please change the link in this post after you do that.

I'm new to the whole video editing and compression thing... Because it was recorded as an mpeg2 file off the TV I found out that Windows Movie Maker can't use it without some codec that doesn't exist in this dimension... So, after some looking I found DVD2AVI and grabbed the part of the show I needed and compressed it with Divx. But then the audio and video files were seperate so I fired up WMM again (2.0 this time) and saved them both as one .wma file. It's not the way I wanted to do it, but it should make it easy for everyone to watch... Or so I thought...

If you're running WinXP you may or may not need to download the extra codecs from windows update. If you're running Win98, well, the video plays back really fast, and I'm not sure why... Win2k has some issues too... So much for using Microsoft products to keep everything compatible with other microsoft products... Maybe someone with better skill than myself can fix it, but I'm done with it for now.

***Changed @ 7AM EST. Link moved to next post
Jav400
I don't watch commercials.
drfish is offline   Reply With Quote