View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 10:38 AM   #11
LCB
Registered

Originally posted by feldon32:
Alpha testers are currently running a test version of Marine Aquarium 3 with the totally rebuilt background which looks very good at 1920 x 1440. Also note the tank is now over 2 screenfuls wide and will span over multiple screens, so would look great at 3840 x 1440.

It is hoped that MA3 will be released this year. There are still interface and multi-monitor issues being resolved. Stay tuned!  
Thanks. What I should have said is that my displays are 1200x1920 because they are rotated to portrait mode (I am a software dev so I use them this way for editing text and I prefer it anyway).

I assume (correct me if I am wrong) that the v 3 changes are intended to scale to any high resolution? Because my next step is to go to 30 inch monitors.

What I would prefer for multi-monitor is that the aquarium span the multiple monitors rather than duplicating itself. I note however that most (all?) screen savers on OSX do this (duplicate and not span) so maybe it is not possible?

Also, can someone answer why the resolution pull down in the preferences pane is disabled?
LCB is offline   Reply With Quote