View Single Post
Old 11-10-2001, 05:34 PM   #5
feldon34
Forum Administrator

The reason I reiterate this point time and time again is we get people in the chatroom on an almost daily basis asking where the Octopus is or how to unlock it.

If there is that much misunderstanding of clearly stated (At least on my websites!) facts already, imagine the screaming later on after seeing "free upgrades" stamped everywhere. I can already imagine people making nasty accusations towards Jim.

I am still shocked when people come in asking where the Octopus and Coral Shrimp are, or where the 3D background is, as if there is this massive conspiracy by Jim, Prolific, and myself, to keep a finished version of the Aquarium hidden somewhere in our sock drawer.

Or worse, people claim that 1.0 was supposed to contain the Octopus, Shrimp, and 3D background (yes, we've seen this on the chat).

Folks, as soon as we know something, we'll announce it here and it will appear on SereneScreen. We wouldn't keep things as awesome as that under wraps.

I can already see the hundreds of complains when 1.0 is released that it's either "not enough" or doesn't contain the Octopus and 3D background "as was promised." I know people can imagine and distort anything but we can be more precise.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman

Last edited by feldon34; 11-10-2001 at 05:40 PM.
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote