View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 03:33 PM   #9
cjmaddy
Registered

Originally posted by Jim Sachs:
Cliff - I'm not quite sure how to handle that situation. The calculations are all done for the primary monitor, then copied to all the others. It's assumed that if any monitor is on, it would be the primary. But if it is physically possible to run a system without a primary monitor, I guess I'd better figure out how to cover it.  
Jim, I'm sorry, I can't help you there. All I can do is compare MA3 to how other similar 3D applications behave that span two or more monitors. As I understand it, only one monitor can ever be the 'Primary', the next one, wherever it is positioned relative to the first, will always be the 'Secondary monitor'.

Rick, - I don't think it's the position of the monitor that will determine what might happen, It's the one that is set to be the 'Primary monitor' that will decide which screen will show movement, and which will show stationary animation. - At least that is how it works on my system. - Any (one, but only one!), of your monitors can be set to be the 'Primary'! - The choice is yours.
cjmaddy is offline   Reply With Quote