View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 01:21 PM   #12
Sinami
Registered

Smile

Originally posted by Jim Sachs:
The Aquarium has no issues with the normal versions of Vista.

The 64-bit version of Vista might possibly place the Aquarium in the wrong directory during installation, but it would be easy to move it to the proper directory. This affects such a small percentage of the population that we've never actually been able to confirm it.  
I am getting this exact issue with my 64bit Vista. Any idea how to get it to the right folder?

This was the problem I had earlier today. I could get it to pop up upon installation in the screensavers folder in control panel, but once I closed it and re-opened the screensaver tab in control panel it would show screensaver being used (none) and and Serenescene was not even present.

I did a search for sysWOW64 and then sorted by screensavers name, then found the file called MA2_6 (alternatively open the search function and do a search for MA2_6) once it finds that file in the SysWOW64 folder right click it and simply click install and it will then install it properly in the correct directory, takes all of 2 minutes once you know how.

Last edited by feldon34; 03-30-2008 at 04:12 PM.
Sinami is offline   Reply With Quote