View Single Post
Old 04-29-2001, 11:00 AM   #199

Re: The unbearable lightness of shadows

and how about lighting that alters with your PC clock? so that it changes subtly as the day progresses,

apologies if this is already on here somewhere but I haven't the time to slog through ten pages of wishlists on a 'call gapping' BT line and 56k modem on a ezboard server, it all just adds up to way to slow I have to talk Anita into having ADSL (she needs it she just doesn't know yet)

can't wait for the squid or whatever for those who register before the beta is up get, and how about pirrahna fish to nibble at the others? you could have 7 fish one day and then 6 the next etc.

I used to have a tank when I was a kid but had to sell it when I grew bored (as you do when you're a kid) it wasn't tropical or salt I think it was one of those 'win at the local fairground' type of fish and then I got a few more to keep it company, you know I cannot even remember what I called them! so this is a fantastic maintenance free alternative,

err... I hope I am not the only one here to actually give the fish names, in fact I may even start naming the SS fish :/