View Single Post
Old 04-25-2003, 06:44 PM   #28
Wizwad
Only me...

Originally posted by cjmaddy

This is getting better and better! - all we need now is s decent rock in the centre, and it will be almost perfect!
But not quite perfect.
I'm still working on getting rid of the jaggies on the plants which shift as they move, even after turning on texture sharpening - very distracting - but that aside, the only aspects I think need improvement in addition to the rock are the silver scales on Oreo and Ginger, which need to shimmer as the fish move (like the shimmering on Jim Sachs's Copperbanded Butterfly), and I think those back fins get shimmied a bit too often. Though not having kept exotic goldfish before (just the type you used to be able to get at fun fairs ), I don't know if this is a feature of the species involved, so I won't complain too much about that.

Nice job, though.
Mark
-----------
Intel i7 12700K | Aorus Z690 Pro | Corsair DDR5 5600 32GB | Asus Dual RTX3060ti 6GB v2 Mini OC | Corsair RM850 Gold PSU | 1TB NVMe M.2 WD Black SN850 | 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD | Corsair Airflow 5000D Case | HP 32QHD 4K Monitor | Windows 11 x64 Professional
Wizwad is offline   Reply With Quote