View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #5
Rick Simon
Registered

3 Highscores

Originally posted by Jim Sachs:
Found the non-primary-monitor problem. The vertices were being copied to the other render units, but not the matrices.  
Still have a small problem with the Purple Gorgonia here on a triple monitor setup. I'm still not getting any movement of it under certain conditions. Here's a list of what I'm seeing:

1) when in windowed mode the Gorgonia has motion regardless of which monitor the window is on.

2) when set to span across all three monitors, the Gorgonia does not have any detectable motion. Though panning is turned on in this mode, there is almost no panning motion either since the width of the screens is almost equal to the width of MA3. I don't know if that has any bearing on this.

3) with the leftmost monitor set to "Display nothing on this monitor" the Gorgonia has proper motion while MA3 is panning back and forth across just the rightmost two monitors.

4) with MA3 set to "Render same image on all monitors", the Gorgonia moves properly on the leftmost two monitors but has no motion on the rightmost one. It is interesting to note though that the Gorgonia does show a correct perspective shift while panning on the rightmost monitor, just no current induced movement ala the sea fans.
Rick Simon is offline   Reply With Quote