View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 02:04 PM   #1590
nytiger73
Registered

Hi Jim,

I think your price point works very well. I personally can't think of anything that you could change to make it work out better. As you said, it's proven to be very successful. You basically have it all. A gorgeous screensaver / simulation. Very reasonably priced upgrades (such as the forthcoming creature packs and the discount for upgrading to the latest version of the product).

In regards to the Freshwater Aquarium, I know that you have said that you might want to return to developing it after MA3 is released along with the creature packs. You have also stated that the Dream Aquarium is a wonderful product and that if you hadn't already put so much time into the Freshwater product that you would just turn the market over to him. Has there ever been any thought or discussion with Alan to perhaps integrate some of your artwork / backgrounds into his product? I would love to see what you have done with the Fresh Water Aquarium and would love to see some more backgrounds for Dream Aqaurium.

Just a thought, however I think logistically it might be impossible, because I would imagine you both use different programming and art methods which would make compatibility a big issue.

Can't wait to see the beta of MA3!

Keep up the great work.
nytiger73 is offline   Reply With Quote