View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 09:16 AM   #18
PaulsPics
Registered

Big Grin Nice to be missed -SURPRISE- nice to be remembered

Yes dispite not wanting to be reminded that one more year has already passed on in ones life, it is so lovely to sign up onto the outlook Express and find the message ">>>>
----- Original Message -----
To: Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 3:10 PM
Subject: Happy Birthday from SereneScreen Forum

> Hello PaulsPics,
>
> We at SereneScreen Forum would like to wish you a happy birthday today!
my response just now is :--

Many thanks for your goodwill, over these years since 2002, when I stumbled on Jims excellent and relaxing programs.
Now this Beta 3 is simply SUPER and all is well and this 'Old 'guy can relax late at night to a nice clean tank, ambient music and think of the old times that I had a real but expensive salt water tank, with expensive fish that died time to time, urine skimmers to clean out, UV tubes to purify the water, Salt encrusted tank top, and Algae to clean off the glass, oh ! And not to forget to feed the fish, esp. the Pterois Volitans Lionfish. Who made cleaning the tank a bit risky with ones arm exposed whilst scrubbing thhe glass clean and those Anemones that wandered - always into the water filter pump intake, and what a mess to clean up. One can enjoy the program without all those worries.
Again regarding the matter of the Music picking list, I have found a CD of Hawaiian music that does suit this program, late at night, off a disk called " HAWAII'S GREATEST HITS "
by MCA Records MCA31149 to be very suitable late at night and I presume that since I bought and now own that CD that there is no breach of any copyright in making copy of the tracks suitable for this very ambient program of Jims, into my folder within SS to pick from and save when " removed as explaine in another section in this forum, of course at other times Canon is great mixed with other classics and I am most happpy with these results.
I see some members still asking about music problems and my short answer is to look at the attached screen grab off BETA 3 music picker, they all work fine and flow along without a glitch.

Thanks to Jim once again
Best wishes from Sydney Australia
Paul Shallow Paul’s Pics Aust
please note that the icon will not change? I am not sarcastic !! should be cool with big grin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SS BETA 3 MUSIC LIST.jpg (119.6 KB, 21 views)
Paul
PaulsPics is offline   Reply With Quote