Thread: No Key Code
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2003, 11:50 AM   #39
feldon34
Forum Administrator

Originally posted by Ziphiid
I realize that I have only registered with FeldonCentral just a couple of days ago in order to be able to comment and participate in discussions about v2.0. I do not expect a key code from Feldon27. But for some reason I STILL do not have my key code from Prolific. I checked my records and they should have my email. When do they plan on having all of the key codes distributed?
As Jim said, "all the keycodes" is about 10 days. Realize that 95% of those people aren't even EXPECTING MA2 so won't be looking at SereneScreen.com for it.

This is how we can get copies out to the fans first. As for the "6,000 fans" that was supposed to out yesterday, thank our friends at VersionTracker.com. Instead of the normal 2,000 downloads a day for the MA2 upgrade, VT.com generated 16,000 downloads, most of which were people just downloading MA2 to operate as a demo version and who have no intention of buying.

Hopefully the 6,000 fans will get keycodes this afternoon/evening.
"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations." - George Orwell
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman
feldon34 is offline   Reply With Quote