View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 08:23 PM   #12
pac722
Registered

Greetings AudenTech,

I am currently using Marine Aquarium 2 MD. I purchased the software through a partner website (cannot remember specifically, it was an Australian partner though), however I am using the downloaded version from SereneScreen. The version I originally downloaded as part of my purchase has the same apparent bug which prompted me to download Marine Aquarium 2 and later Marine Aquarium 2 MD, both from SereneScreen, which also have the same apparent bug.

I have been using Marine Aquarium for quite some time with various system configurations, including both ATI and NVIDIA based graphics adaptors supported by the latest reference drivers. I believe the issue is not related to other software running on my computer, and believe that this issue exists with many more users of this screensaver even if these users are unaware of its presence.

I am running Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2), with the following software in the system tray: Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal, MSN Messenger, WinFast Wizard, Netgear Smart Configuration, Creative Volume Control, DU Meter, InterVideo WinCinema Manager. My graphics card is based on the ATI Radeon 9200SE chipset, and my mouse is a Microsoft Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer 2.0.

I hope this information proves helpful in resolving this issue, and thank you for your assistance :-)

Kindest regards,
^PaC_722^

P.S.: Thank you ESHIREY, I feel very welcome indeed ;-)
pac722 is offline   Reply With Quote