View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 06:58 PM   #10
brodie
Registered

I just love the look of the screen saver but don't want to have to zoom because it's so sweet in quality without zooming.

I understand that the width of the tank is 2 1/2 screens wide but many people nowadays have triple monitor setups, or even more. I wouldn't mind just plain gravel or more coral, I just don't want to have to zoom so I can see the tank in it's full glory

Wouldn't you want to make the tank two, three or four screens wide? Having the width of the tank 2 1/2 screens wide seems kind of odd. But again, I have no idea what goes on in making the environment other than it's hard work I'm sure!

How hard would it be to make it three screens wide by adding more gravel or possibly the same coral piece just resized or something? I wonder if it's possible for me to run two instances of MA3 on a total of 3 or 4 monitors without zooming seeing how I actually have a television it's just not by my 3 computer monitors.

If the option to "render the same image on all monitors" could be done on just two monitors but not all, that would be cool but probably hard.

I don't mind not having any panning. If you checkout my pictures you can see why I would just love to have the ability to have MA3 across 3 monitors without zooming.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg triple_monitor_1680x1050.jpg (169.8 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg single_monitor_1680x1050.jpg (683.5 KB, 22 views)
brodie is offline   Reply With Quote