View Single Post
Old 10-21-2003, 08:03 PM   #1
Executioner
Registered

Angry Let's start over. An apology

Somehow I've gotten off to a bad start. How about if we start over from the beginning! I'm sorry if some of you find my user name offensive. I suppose I could have chosen something softer or more friendly sounding like Freddy Fish or Timmy Turtle,but I'm just not the type. Also,it was not my intention to offend Jim Sachs in any way. When I said he was wrong,I just meant that concerning that one point.I don't agree with him. (It's a moot point anyway, because the goldfish don't swim off-screen anymore). And it wasn't meant to be a blanket statement to include his marine aquariums. For some reason,when the tropicals swim off-screen it doesn't seem to matter. Jim's Serenescreen aquariums and this Lifeglobe Goldfish aquarium,are not only the best "aquarium" screensavers on the web,they're the best screensavers bar-none. Kudos to Jim and Feldon27 and Reichert and whoever else is responsible for making them. When I said "get real" I meant you don't have to respond to everything I say with hostility. But,maybe I was misreading your reactions. Perhaps we've all been a little thin skinned. Here's hoping we can be friends...............I thought the word was persnickety too.
Executioner is offline   Reply With Quote