View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 10:13 PM   #19
dwelsh
Registered

[quote=feldon30]Marine Aquarium 2.6 superceded to Marine Aquarium Time.

I guess I need to fix that "default_logos" ZIP file to reflect that.

******************Can i delete the above or do i need it for something? (the 'default logos' file)

I'm really sorry you are having so much trouble.

**********************No big deal. I appreciate your patience in rying to help. I imagine it gets old and frustrating trying to explain techy things to non-techs such as me. I really enjoy the program. Just today my three year old daughter asked me to 'turn the bubbles up!' ;-)

Here is the situation I think:

The logos are in
C:\Program Files\SereneScreen\Marine Aquarium Time\
but the Aquarium you're actually using is in
C:\Program Files\SereneScreen\Marine Aquarium 2.6\

So if you can move the logos from "Time" to "2.6" that should be the last step you need to get rolling again.

********************************How do you suggest that i move them? I have used Windows 98 for the last 8 years. But, last month i bought a new Dell. I'm not used to this new operating system. (XP Media Center Ed 2002). I can't seem to find something like good old Windows 98 Explorer for moving files (dragging/dropping that kind of stuff). I imagine something similiar is on XP i just haven't learned/found it yet.

It appears that i managed to drag and drop "Garfield" into MAT2.6 but i still get the blank crystal thing.

UGH . . .
dwelsh is offline   Reply With Quote