View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 01:25 PM   #53
Sergiales
Software Engineer

Originally posted by Tiny Turtle:
Love the new hairdo, Sergio. Blondes have more fun...  
Ahahah! I'm the queen of the carnivals!!. No, no, it's a joke.

But well, the story of my new avatar has to do with my farewell as single(?) person (i don't really know if it is called that way, i mean when you're going to get married and your friends prepare a party for you, and ridicule you all the night...).
As you already know, I got married last year, in May. Between my friends and I there is a tradition to disguise the one who is going to get married. I always enjoyed ridiculing these good friends, until a day was my turn (glup!). They decided to disguise me as the typical blonde dutch girl (a lot of sex-appeal as you already noticed). My friends sometimes also called me 'Heidi', so imagine... The truth is that that night we got a lot of fun. I think that never in my life have meet as many girls as that night (although they always were trying to get up my skirt!!!).
After that, my friends and i thought that the best invention to meet girls was to simulate all the weekends that one of us was going to get married by disguising him

Sorry once more for my bad typing and... BTW, do you want photos of that event?.
Sincerely,
Sergio.
Sergiales is offline   Reply With Quote