View Single Post
Old 05-14-2003, 11:26 AM   #9
xrayspex
Registered

Thanks Klyntun. Yeah, that is what i am little concerned about which i brought up in my other post. Since alot of us are now getting in the 25-30 range and most of us have decent video cards that any more additions such as bubbles,toys,ect will slow the fps even more and as you said , turn our moving screensavers into wallpaper. Now of course you dont have to have everything on screen..but being limited is no fun. The AVERAGE user has our type of cards(geforce 440 or lower and ati radeon 9700 or lower), not the new ones that just came out a couple of months ago which also cost a hell of alot money right now. We shall see what happens when more things are added to the tank.
At least with MA you get very nice frame rates and i really have no concern when jim completes the 3d background and fish packs...there is room to play with concerning fps and MA.

Yes, i have been told that the GA looks ok with less frp and it does seem fine hovering around 30 for me..but any lower i dont know how well its going to look and behave.

1.4 GHZ
Geforce440mx agp
512 ram
60 gig hard drive
Directx9a and latest drivers

Last edited by xrayspex; 05-14-2003 at 01:50 PM.
xrayspex is offline   Reply With Quote