View Single Post
Old 02-25-2004, 02:03 PM   #36
Schnaaps
prolificus penguinus

Tiny: I love the idea of adding more marine life to the product as time goes by. Many Fans have made wonderful suggestions.

If we were do add feeding, IMO I would only really have the sharks feed on fish. If a seal pup were to be included, I don't think it would be even on the screen at the same time as a shark. Seals in life tend to avoid sharks. or else.... Bottom line, if we ever attempted feeding behaviour it would be done delicately. But for version 1.0 there are more imporant things.

I would really like to see behaviours such as chasing fish, etc... and hopefully we can address this idea in later versions.

JAWS Music, yeup, odds are that will never happen. I rule nothing out, but yeup, that one probably never going to see the light of day. Do you really want the ability to play music when it starts up? I tend to fire up winamp and just play music while I am working, and have the sounds turn off in SA/MA/GF etc... becuase I want to hear my music and not the tank bubbling. But that is just me perhaps....
"Jim, no not THAT Jim but another of the same name"

JamesRathbun.com
Schnaaps is offline   Reply With Quote